Voluntary disclosure of personal information
Electronic alerts and newsletters
When you subscribe to one of our alerts or newsletters, the details you provide may be stored in a secure third-party database (e.g. ActiveCampaign). You will be asked to provide your name and email address so we can send you future electronic newsletters.
Collection of personal information
Holding of information
Use of personal information
Disclosure of information
Records and retention of personal information
Rights of access and correction
- find out from us whether we hold personal information about you.
- access that information; and, if applicable
- request corrections to that information
Collecting statistical information using cookies via Google Analytics
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked to reach this site
- the device you used to access the site
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- your age range, gender and interest categories
- other things like your screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Leap uses ActiveCampaign as a CRM and marketing platform. The explicit information you provide through the submissions of forms is collected and stored in the Leap portal on ActiveCampaign. Your information is stored on a secure server and is not shared with any other parties by ActiveCampaign or Leap. The information you provide may be used to tailor and/or personalise communication with you from Leap, if you have expressly agreed to receiving those communications.
Revisions to this Privacy Notice
Page last updated: 1 November 2022